1. Sign into the Google email account that needs to forward to another account.
2. When in the inbox, click on the gear icon. Then click 'Settings.'
3. Click on "Forwarding and POP/IMAP":
4. Click "Add a forwarding address":
5. Enter the email address to forward emails to and click 'Next':
6. Click 'Proceed':
7. Click 'OK':
8. Go to the email inbox of the forwarding address and open the Confirmation Email:
9. Click on the Confirmation Link:
10. Click 'Confirm':
11. Return to the Forwarding section of the Settings page of the original Google email account. The page may need to be refreshed:
12. Select "Forward a copy of incoming mail to..." and click "Save Changes":
Email forwarding is now set.