1. Go to your old gmail account from where you want to get your contacts copied to your new gmail account.
2. Click on arrow to the right of the word "Contacts" (in the top left) and in the dropdown, select "Contracts"
3. In the left center you will see a "More" button with an arrow, click it and in the dropdown select "Export"
4. Choose the option of Google CSV format to export all your contacts.
5. Once downloaded the file, go to your new gmail account (to which you want to save all your contacts)
6. Go to contacts and import the just downloaded Google CSV file.